Thursday, August 28, 2008

COCKS!!

No I am not being profane when I yell this word aloud. I am merely cheering for my beloved GAMECOCKS that played tonight at home, in Columbia South Carolina, in front of a record crowd. We had a new QB who got shaken up 3rd quarter. Then Chris Smelley the backup QB came in the game and GOOD-NESS!!!!! Let me tell you, things got rocking and rolling real fast! South Carolina gave themselves 34 points and helped NC STATE get ZERO!!

I love College football soooooooo much! I love it when SOUTH CAROLINA plays a thursday night game on TV and then I get to watch CLEMSON hopefully get SLAMMED by Alabama! ROOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE!!!!

And GO COCKS!!!
:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSS RIGHT!!!!!!!

GO COCKS! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

carolina classics said...

Anytime the Cocks are winning, I am happy. We were there tailgating with Tom, Janice, Cynthia, and Buddy. Sara Frances & Harley were there too. Football season is almost as exciting as Gamecock Baseball! Go Cocks!!!!