Thursday, August 28, 2008

School

We are back in the swing again. Yay. School started on Tuesday and the kids have done well getting up and getting out the door at 7:30am......until this morning. Usually, my son is the one up and ready before the rest of us but he did not sleep well last night and therefore was comatose at 6:30 when I went it to see him. Linds was up and in the shower and Ian was still in REM. Poor guy. He finally got up at 10 after 7am and ate his cereal. He gradually got is silly face on. :-) I think the main reason was due to the kids and dad being up till 9pm playing a video game and not getting ready for bed. They have been getting in bed before 8:30, so last night was a joke! Believe me, mom will be in full force tonight with the whip getting kiddos in bed and such before 8:30!!!

Hopefully today I can get some pics on here for you to see from the "Funeral-cation" last week.

No comments: