Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Tom !


Today is Tom's birthday. Lindsey has been making plans for over a week. She was wanting to wake up super early, make him pancakes,eggs, and bacon for breakfast and also decorate the whole down stairs in streamers and balloons.
We went shopping yesterday to pick up some last minute items and when we got home, I had to run get ready cause Tom and I had dinner reservations for our anniversary. So I asked her while we are gone, if she would wrap gifts. She did a great job wrapping. :-) Then this morning I woke the kids up at 7:30 and we went down and decorated things and made a great breakfast of French toast, eggs, bacon and juice. Tom even slept in! He was very surprised when he came down and saw everything! Tonight we are going to Arrington Winery for a bit and then come back for cake. Pictures will be posted very soon!

No comments: