Yesterday we got in from S.C. and arrived around 6pm. After we got in, we ate and then I proceeded to get kids in bed for their first day of school today. Needless to say, they were exhausted and so was I.
Alarms went off this morning and we were all jumping up and ready to get out the door. Both kids were nervous about today but when I picked them up, they had funny stories to tell me. (I still have to go and buy supplies for them. OOPS!) It is so overwhelming for me to buy supplies for both kids. I need Tom to help me that way I can tell him to get Ians stuff and I can get Lindseys things. Here it is 7pm and I do not plan to go out and pick anything up now either. Im Slack...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Don't fell too bad about still needing to buy supplies. I got Daniel's and Laura's supplies and Daniel has walked around with ALL of his in his bookbag for a week. He has never turned his in to his teacher!
AG
Post a Comment