I was at Ridgeview church this morning helping to break down stuff, and I came upon our pastor talking to someone about how he googled himself online and he found some interesting facts on himself. So, I went on tonight and googled myself and I found that under my maiden name of Henry, that I own an acting studio in California that is getting some great reviews...now when I looked up Laura Carson, I found an actress who has been on several TV shows such as Greys Anatomy and movies such as Bruce Almighty. Now she performs stand up comedy!! See, I knew comedy was meant to be a part of my life. And also another womans life with my name. That is the comedy of it all, I guess.
Go google yourself and write me back and tell me what you find.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
When I Google myself I find me. A year ago I was 4 or 5 places down. Now I'm the king of the world.
Post a Comment