Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sick

Wow...I am so sick. I have a cold that is really, really bad. I have not been this sick in over 10 years I bet. I came down with it on Thursday and it quickly took me down. The dr wanted to give me a steroid shot but I declined but I did take the steroid nasal spray but I waited to take it not until late last night. Then when I did, I could breathe! So call me a slow learner but I do not like to use chemicals in my body..but I felt so bad last night, I would do anything to feel better. I am going to sleep today and watch football and the Gamecocks play on Pay per view. Hope it is worth the money we pay for it.

1 comment:

amy gilbert said...

Enjoy the game and FEEL BETTER!!!
Amy