Tuesday, September 2, 2008
What size shoe do you wear??
I went to see the Dr today. They took xrays and then sat me in my little room. The Dr. came in and looked at my xray then started to press on my ankle. No pain..until I got up to walk and then I wailed. Xray is fine..very good in fact he said. No bone spurs (thanks VIBE) and my bones look very healthy (thanks VIBE). He then tells me that he is confused and does not understand what my ankle is doing. Then after talking a bit more, he said that it is probably a muscle that was overworked and was pulled the wrong way. (Hmmmm????? I was just walking) Then he asks me what size shoe do I wear? He explained that I will need to wear a boot for about 10 days. GREAT! HOW FUN! But at least it is just 10 days. I know of people who had to wear one for several months, so I think I can handle 10 days. I am going to go see the Vandy vs. South Carolina football game with our friends Ed and Lauren Thursday, so I will be jumping up and down with this boot thing and cheering my gamecocks on!! This boot is pretty heavy also. Took me a while to get the gist of how to walk in it also. Ian told me today that he is embarrassed walking with me now that I have this boot. I hate turning 40...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope it works and that your pain will be GONE after the 10 days! Have fun at the game. By then, you will be used to wearing the boot!
Amy
Post a Comment