Monday, September 1, 2008
Foot issues
Man I hate being 40. My body is falling apart! Saturday I took Bach for a walk in our neighborhood. He and I have gotten used to the route that we take and he is doing very well cause he is learning not to pull on the leash as much. So everything is going well...or so I think. We are coming down a slight hill and all of a sudden I cannot walk on my left foot. Now, I did not twist my foot or trip over anything. I was just walking! I continued walking the route around Forrest Park Circle even though I could have cut through yards to make it back to our house in half the time. I was thinking that the "ouchie" would go away once I got home. Well, here it is Monday and I still cannot walk on it. Very frustrating. I have tried heat on it and last night thought it was getting better but this morning I am thinking that I have really messed it up but I cannot tell you HOW! I was at church yesterday and people were wondering, "why are you walking like that?" cause seriously, the only way I can walk on it is to have my left foot in a permanent stiletto heel position! It is truly hilarious. Looks like I will have to wait until tomorrow to go to the Bone and Joint Clinic cause they are closed today...(sigh)....40 is not being good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Man! I feel your pain sister! I live with foot problems too. Getting old is when you realize that you can feel pain without suffering a fall. I will pray that it goes away today...gd
Man! I feel your pain sister! I live with foot problems too. Getting old is when you realize that you can feel pain without suffering a fall. I will pray that it goes away today...gd
Good luck with this. I have that problem in my hips sometimes (just wait till yare 47...ha), but it usually goes away. Have you done something to your foot lately and, maybe, this was just the "straw that broke the camel's back?"
Amy
Post a Comment