Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Strange...

I hate my stupid boot that I am to wear for 10 days. I am on day 8 now. Yesterday I was very frustrated cause I did not think that it was doing anything for me! And when I take off the boot, it takes me a while to get back into walking like I used to. It is a whole new dynamic, strange as it seems. Well, for the most part yesterday, I did not wear the boot. In fact, I ran errands and found that if I am wearing my flip flop that have thick heels, that I can walk normally as if nothing was wrong! Ian and I were in shopping around at OLD NAVY and he said, "mom you are not limping." I just said, " give me a few minutes and I will be back to hobbling again." Anyway, yesterday has been the same way. Very strange. Although I do think that my vitamins are helping to heal my body.

Wish I could take back the boot tho. I had a friend tell me that they are over $200. CRUD! Someone also told me that it is called an air cast. Whatever it is, I do not need it anymore! Our kids like to play with it so watch out when April Fools day comes around! Who knows what kind of story they are going to come up with.

No comments: