Monday, September 15, 2008

Back in the saddle

Wow..Last night was bad. I had a headache from hades!! It got worse and worse till I finally realized that it was a migraine. I went to bed at 9pm took some meds at 9:30p and got to sleep after Tom rubbed my head. I woke up when Tom said goodbye before going to teach and then woke up when he came in the room after teaching which was 11:30am!!!! Gee...I was tired.

Tomorrow is Ians birthday. He will be 12 years old. He is quite excited but not excited about something that might happen at school due to him having a birthday. There is a rumor going around school that on the day of your birthday you have to get up in front of class and dance a jig while the class sings to you. Ian was terrified when he heard that. He wants no attention whatsoever! He said tonight that he wishes that he could throw up and that way he would not have to go to school. Poor guy. Funny part of today was that I asked him if he would like me to bring some cupcakes or cookies to school to help celebrate and he was shocked! He does not want people to know it is his birthday and cookies would be a attention getter. Also, "no one takes cupcakes to school mom, that stuff is for babies." Got it Ian:-)

1 comment:

Seth said...

Tell Ian "Happy Bday" for us! Enjoy your blog. Seth, Melissa, & Owen.