
Yeah you know that it is summer when your kids chant "pool, pool!" and then they get their suits on and you have to grease everyone up before venturing out. I use the Banana Boat spray- on Sport Sunscreen. It is great! You do not even have to rub it in- which i love. You spray and they run off. I do give them 10 minutes before jumping in the water so as to make sure that some of it stays on them.
Yesterday our pool was slammed with people and therefore I had to go sit with a million teens and the only chairs available were in the sun. Well, I hate the sun cause it is wayyy hot. So, I sat and sat and watched the partial nudity around me. When I got home I saw the wonderful areas on my legs that did not get the spray for some reason. Therefore my shins are burnt and I am wearing capri's that rub up against it, I had to make my capris almost shorts. HA HA they are pulled up to my knees. The kids are ashamed of me. I am so colorful!
Yesterday our pool was slammed with people and therefore I had to go sit with a million teens and the only chairs available were in the sun. Well, I hate the sun cause it is wayyy hot. So, I sat and sat and watched the partial nudity around me. When I got home I saw the wonderful areas on my legs that did not get the spray for some reason. Therefore my shins are burnt and I am wearing capri's that rub up against it, I had to make my capris almost shorts. HA HA they are pulled up to my knees. The kids are ashamed of me. I am so colorful!

No comments:
Post a Comment