Friday, May 30, 2008

I can't drive 15...


I do not know if I told you or not that I got a speeding ticket in April. Yeah, going 35 in a school zone that is meant for ants and slugs. Lindsey's school zone is 15. Yeah, 1-5 and I do not care what you say, I have to ride my brake in order to get to 15. My car know 25 and 20 but 15??? Come on!! Anyway...I got busted and therefore went to court only to be told that I qualified for drivers school (oh boy)! So, I can take the 4 hour course on a Saturday morning at 8am or a week day night starting at 5pm. I pre registered for the class tomorrow am but I do not know what I was thinking. Our family makes pancakes every Saturday morning and it is a cool ritual. I would be missing the cakes if I went tomorrow. So I am going to skip it and go for one next week. If I choose NOT to go, I have to pay my ticket in full and risk my insurance going up. It is a no brainer really. Course I will take the class but I will take it this coming week when GROOVEBOX is practicing with the sub bass player. That way I do not have to hear the song ELEVATION by U2 a few hundred times...JK, I actually like that song. Anyway, I will let you all know how the class was and hopefully no one will show up on my doorstep at noon wondering why I was not in class.

No comments: