Have you ever had one of those days where you wish no one knew your name? That every time you turned around someone called your name and you had another job to take care of? Well today was one of those days cause I must have heard the word "mom" about 10,000 times today. Not really but....
My kids have been out of school not even a full week and already the requests are pouring in from my babies..can we go here...can you take me there...last night you said this..yesterday you said that....blah blah blah. What really kills me is if my kids tell me that- last night I promised them something- Half the time i am going to believe them cause i will not remember exactly what i told them! A couple of times today I yelled at my kids cause their chants of "mom" really got to me. I think that we will be going to the library very soon so that I can demand that they READ READ READ several books a day! Sometimes I do not answer to "mom" and Lindsey has yelled "laura" cause I am ignoring the mom name.
Tomorrow we will not be going anywhere but perhaps to the pool! Mom has spoken and that is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment