It has been a while since I have posted. I have to admit that I am now on FACEBOOK more than I am blogging, so that is where you can find me. The end of November was very busy with me traveling with a friend to San Diego. I had a blast, and wow, talk about HOT. It was in the mid 80's. I think my body went into shock.
Then when I got back, I packed up for another trip to Washington, D.C. Tom had a conference there and me and the kids tagged along. One of the best things about this trip was that the kids finally got to fly! They were so nervous but really did a fantastic job. Once we go to DC, we found out that it was CCOOOOLLLD!! WOW!! We got use of our hats and gloves big time! We got to see many museums and outdoor sites. The Washington Monument was Ian's favorite since he got to go inside it. If you remember, he gave a presentation on the monument last 9 weeks. Lindsey enjoyed the Natural History Museum the best. And Tom's favorite museum was the Art Gallery. He got to see a real Picasso! He was stoked. We were happy to be home though..we missed sleeping in our beds and we missed Bach.
Thanksgiving was fun. It was just us 4 and Taylin came to spend the day and night with us. Taylin and McKenzie had fun and got to relax. We had a huge feast on Thursday night and pancakes the next morning! Taylin was treated to more food than she had seen in a while!! Fun was had by all!
Now the kids have another presentation to do tomorrow, the second one for this year, and then they will finish up the semester next Friday. Whooo HOOOOO!! We will be traveling down to S.C. for Christmas and will be back before New Years. But before all of that, I have to shop , shop SHOP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment