Wow, Christmas went by so fast! I feel like we just had Halloween...but the calendar says no to my thought. I cannot believe it. I must be getting old..HA!
We went to SC and got to stay in Laurens which is fun. Our new addition to the holiday was a rooster that kept coming to the house and crowing at dawn. It was funny to be in bed and snuggly in there and then hear this rooster crowing under my window. He was loud too! Then he would go to eat some bird seed and then run home! Too funny.
Christmas was great and we are blessed. Ian and Lindsey always get too many goodies but they had fun. Tom and Ian went to Georgia and did a bit of hunting a fishing for a couple of days with Toms co-author Bill Jordan. They shot some quail and brought home 31 birds. I tried it and it was pretty tasty. Ian tried some too.
We went up to Greenville and visited with my family at my brothers house. I got to see sisters, nieces and bros in law. We also celebrated my brother 50th birthday since it was the only time that we were all together. It was surprised a little I think. We all told silly stories about him and we all laughed.
I got to visit with a friend of mine who lives in Greenville and it was great to see her. Time went by so fast and I did not use it to my advantage. I had several other people that I wanted to see and they were in Columbia and Irmo, but I did not get down that way..oh well. I can only do so much. I am sure that I will see them all on the next trip. If I could only get friends to come up here and see me.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment