yes, it started with a mammogram for me this morning! YAY! It took all of maybe 20 minutes to get in and get out. Cannot complain about that..
Tonight Ian will have a friend come over to spend the night and he always looks forward to that..it is a mild mannored friend so it should be low stress..we are trying to get Lindsey a friend over as well but it is not working out so good..
Saturday the Gamecocks play at 1pm on Pay per view so that will be fun. As long as it is not blacked out like they do sometimes. I do not understand blacking out certain states for pay per view. They did that last year for the SC/Vandy game and we had to watch it on our computer which was a joke...so I hope it is on regular TV.
Tomorrow night we have invited the Math faculty from FCS to come over and hang out with us. Tom tries to get socials going with the math people once a quarter and with the holidays coming on, we had to do it last minute. Everyone is bringing snacks so I will not have to go tooo crazy..
Sunday right after church we will host our life group over and I am in charge of the entree...not sure yet what I will be doing...HA HA Pizza??? Then I think Tom is having a rehearsal with Taylin and Johnny since they are playing for a gig that she is doing Monday night somewhere..Tom is happy and has been learning Taylins music all week. I hope to go..got to get a sitter though.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment