Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Famous faces



FINALLY!! I met some friends yesterday at a place called Merridees for lunch. This actually was the 3rd place that we had to choose cause the first two choices were closed! Anyway, we sit down and chat for a bit and then I go over to get a drink and I am checking people out as I am walking by. I look to my left and see that someone looks very much like Reba McEntire. I take a second look.....WOW! THAT IS REBA McENTIRE!!! COOLNESS! ok, so I am star struck and I never thought I would be. But the cool thing about living in Franklin,TN is that famous people are like everyone else and no one bothers them. And I was not about to be the one to bother them so I left it alone.

Then I am walking back to my table with my drink and Reba is talking to Naomi Judd at the table NEXT TO MINE! Holy smokes!! They talk for a little while and then Reba goes back to her table and then brings a friend over to meet Naomi. They talk for a bit longer and then go and sit back down across the room. Naomi sits back down at her table and proceeds to eat her lunch with her friend.

Funny, but one of my friends that I am eating with is named Naomi too. I am sitting next to two Naomi's!!!! Weird...... Naomi Judd catches the eye of my friend Naomi and my friend says, " I am a Naomi too! I have loved you always!" Then Naomi Judd smiles and tells her that usually the naomi's that she meets are old ladies, so he was happy to see that she was young. She was very sweet. Then as we were leaving Naomi Judd told my friend Naomi that she loved her coat and asked her if it were Vintage....

No comments: