We are back. Some of us did not want to come back. Some of us were eager to get back to the way we live. Our trip to the lovely state of South Carolina was fantastic. Taylin joined us on our 2 weeks adventure and it was wonderful having her along! All in all there was No major drama, no one was sick; the trip was perfect. My nieces wedding was beautiful and I got to dance in my posh sexy dress Tom bought for me. Tom looked spiffy in his new pin striped suit. The kids looked fantastic.
Funny but one of the first days that we were in SC, we were at a cookout for Fathers Day, and the heat was about to melt me. I had fogotten how hot it was in SC. Well I didn't FORGET but I guess that my body has acclimated more to the TN weather so when I get around HEAT like that, I just want to run away. So I stayed in the little pool house that had air conditioning. Im a wimp.
One cool incident that happened is that Tom and Taylin got to sit in with one of Toms friends, Jack Easterling and his band. His band HIJACKED was playing in a bar in Columbia, and jack invited Tom to play in several songs and even got Taylin in singing Sweet Child Of Mine. It was a blast and was so much fun to see Tom smiling and having the time of his life! Taylins voice was incredible and she nailed the song. She totally rocked it out and put Axl Rose to shame!
I have lots of pictures that I hope to share with you soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hate that we did not get to see you when you came to SC. Maybe next time. I am starting this blog thing, but I am not sure how it will go. I am not very good at putting my feelings on paper..
Post a Comment