Wednesday, June 11, 2008
On the road again...
It has been 6 months since we have ventured on the road to South Carolina. On Saturday morning we are heading out to see our familes and friends and all of us cannot wait. If we could go today we would but GROOVEBOX has a gig on Friday night. In fact we will be the "Carsons on Tour" cause we first start off in upstate SC for a few days, then head down to Columbia for a day or two, then go to Charleston for my neices wedding. Then back up to Columbia. WHEW! I am hoping to see friends and even go back to our home church in Irmo, and see everyone. Ian and Lindsey will be going to Student Life Camp with Friend Church and they are so excited. Course, this is the first overnight camp that they have been to, so I am a bit worried. I know that all will be ok, and while they are away it will give Tom and I a break. There are a few restuarants that I want to go to while visiting so that will be a blast. Cannot wait, cannot wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment