Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dietary Supplement poisons 3 in TN

Ok, most of you know that I am in the health product business so I was shocked that I read this in the paper this morning. Three people in TN were poisoned after drinking a liquid supplement. The product is called TOTAL BODY FORMULA Orange-tangerine and tropical Orange or peach nectar flavor. If you do have these products THROW THEM AWAY!!!! THE FDA reported that the TOTAL BODY FORMULA supplement contained excessive amounts of the mineral called SELENIUM. This product is sold over the internet and in health food stores.

The company that makes the Liquid Supplement VIBE, is in Minnesota and they have their own techology lab and factory where they have scientists and specifically Dr. Ben Baechler making the products. Dr. Ben is one of the CEO's with ENIVA. Let me tell you that ENIVA stands behind all of their products and the safety measures that the products go through have been strictly tested. When you buy a product like a vitamin ONLINE...who is standing behind the integrity of that product? I feel safe, as do my customers, knowing that if something is not right with a product that I purchase that I can call ENIVA right away, talk to a live person, and explain what I have experienced and that they will take care of me. It is nice to be assured that what I am injesting is THE BEST thing for my body. Be safe when buying vitamins or anything that you are going to take.