Yay! So glad the weekend is here. Getting back into the groove of school and then to have Ian in a new school kinda placed our family in chaos this week. Course the weather this week added a bit more excitement to things as well.
Today we are going to be taking down Christmas decor(yeah we still have the tree up) and get everything in boxes and put away. Lindsey decided that she did not want to go to horseback riding today cause she just wanted to chill out all day. I was shocked that she did that and in fact, SHE made the call to her teacher to say that she was not coming! Lindsey is 9 years going on 21 I tell you!!
Ian's new school is different in that the 5th and 6th grades do not have classes on Mondays. But they are expected to study and complete homework that is given out on Fridays. Yesterday was a huge struggle getting Ian to finish his 16 math problems that were assigned. He still has to write a skit that is to be one page but I am allowing him to do it on Monday along with studying his Latin words. Yes, Latin entered the picture once we started this school. I hope he gets the hang of it faster than I did in College. I still have nightmares over the verb conjugations!!
AMO, AMAS, AMANT, AMOMOS, AMANTIS, AMONT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment